A step-by-step guide to help you design, create and sell your first ebook so you can create the impact and income you desire.
This includes a workbook and customisable Canva template and covers these areas:
- Why ebooks are a great way to share your knowledge, expertise and experience.
- Pre-design work – who is your ebook for, why do they want it and what solution or transformation does it provide?
- Helping you get unstuck – guidance on choosing your topic, title and strapline, and how to repurpose existing content.
- eBook outcome – what is your goal and how will an ebook help you achieve that?
- How to create ebooks packed with value that your audience will actually read.
- How to design your ebook and layout
- Top tips for creating a professional finish
- Choosing colours, fonts and images
- 5 page Canva template tutorial
- How to promote, distribute and sell your ebook
- Launch strategy overview
If you’re a lightworker, healer, coach, creative, heart-centred entrepreneur, personal brand or simply someone wanting to package up their wisdom and expertise into a beautiful Canva ebook, this is for you!
Hi, I’m Lorraine. I’ve been creating ebooks for over 7 years and have sold hundreds of copies of my plant-based recipe books and copywriting/lightworker guides since then. As an intuitive copywriter and content creator, I also create ebooks for my clients to use as lead magnets (free opt-ins) or to sell as part of their business model. For me, the combination of words, space, colour and design are a match made in heaven and I feel so blessed to be able to create and share my magical word-whispering gifts every day.